Wash Out

45% Production Water.

It's a problem: How to manage the messy concrete slurry produced after washing out concrete mixer trucks. Slurry that can create messy ponds, and mountains of muck. And create costly wear on expensive machines.

Introducing the Zero Discharge Production Water (ZDPW)
turnkey recycle system from CMW Equipment

At CMW, we've developed a reliable and efficient closed-loop system with five stages to recover and re-use production water. It's a recycling process that can prevent discharge to natural water systems or city sewers, and deliver significant return on investment to your operation by saving money on every gallon of water purchased.

In a typical ready-mix plant, 55% of production water is sold with the concrete.
Our system is built to manage the other 45%

the CMW|ZDPW process removes cement and aggregate, producing a filtered, clear water. Water that's clarified without chemicals and ready to be re-used for production.

CMW has engineered this system with high-quality components that are installed and optimized for continuous operations and low maintenance, with an expected payback of three (3) years, or sooner.


Five Stage Process:

  1. Mixer wash out
  2. Wash aggregates
  3. Agitate gray water
  4. Filter water
  5. Finish and store

Wash Out

45% Production Water.

It's a problem: How to manage the messy concrete slurry produced after washing out concrete mixer trucks. Slurry that can create messy ponds, and mountains of muck. And create costly wear on expensive machines.

Introducing the Zero Discharge Production Water (ZDPW) turnkey recycle system from CMW Equipment

At CMW, we've developed a reliable and efficient closed-loop system with five stages to recover and re-use production water. It's a recycling process that can prevent discharge to natural water systems or city sewers, and deliver significant return on investment to your operation by saving money on every gallon of water purchased.

In a typical ready-mix plant, 55% of production water is sold with the concrete. Our system is built to manage the other 45%

the CMW|ZDPW process removes cement and aggregate, producing a filtered, clear water. Water that's clarified without chemicals and ready to be re-used for production.

CMW has engineered this system with high-quality components that are installed and optimized for continuous operations and low maintenance, with an expected payback of three (3) years, or sooner.